Online submit your questions, SKY will reply you ASAP!

Add:Room 05,13F,Dongfang Dasha,No.181

           Binwang Road,Yiwu,China

Add:Room 7B11,Tian Yi Building

            Jing’an District,Shanghai,China

Add:Room 1909,Aisa international


Add:Cheuk Nang Plaza,250 Hennessy



SKY is more than SIX years specialized in

- Registering Company

  Wholly Foreign-owned Enterprise

  Partnership Company

- China Visa

- Hong Kong Visa

- Chinese Driving License

- Register Trade Mark

- Annual Inspection

- Tax and Accounting


We provide business structuring in China

- SKY Foreign Enterprise Service Co., Ltd is set up in 2006.

- SKY provides professional full commercial, traveling and investment services.

- SKY has company in Yiwu and Guangzhou.

- SKY is the most influential Visa Service Organization for foreign businessmen in Yiwu, and SKY is leading in both market popularity and market shares in Yiwu!

- SKY is the leader in commercial, traveling and investment fields at home and abroad.

Our main customers are from Europe, America, Middle East and Africa. SKY had provided services for thousands of companies already.


- We are living and working throughout China, especially in Yiwu and Guangzhou.

- We are dedicated in Foreign Service Field for more than 6 years.

- We are more experienced in terms of Company Registration, especially in Cooperation Company Registration (also named: Partnership Company), Tax and Accounting, WFOE Registration.

-SKY TEAM are:Professional,Responsible,Precise,Young,Energetic,Happy,Fantastic,Lovely!

+More FAQ

  1. Q: What is a Passport?

    A passport is an official government document that certifies one's identity and citizenship and permits a citizen to travel abroad and to re-enter his home country.

  2. Q: What is the difference between a passport and a visa?

    A passport is an official government document that certifies one's identity and citizenship. The passport serves two purposes: to regain entry to the country of citizenship and is a requirement by many countries to gain entry to the country you are visiting.

    A visa is an official government document that temporarily authorizes you to be in the country you are visiting. Many countries require a visa to gain entry. The visa usually is in the form of a stamp in the passport and is obtained from the country you are visiting. For example: The China Visa is normally obtained from the Consulate General / Consulate / Office (we call it China Embassy) in your country.

  3. Q: What the meaning of “Period of Validity

    A passport is not a permanent credential but a document with a limited period of validity. The passport is the legal proof during the period of validity only, which is also known as an effective passport; otherwise it is an invalid passport and is without legal status.

    Generally speaking, a period of validity in excess of six months is required by countries for visa issuance. If your passport's period of validity is less than six months from the present time, you will have to go your passport issuing department to apply for a passport extension or renewal. Only then you can go to embassies and consulates to apply for a visa.
    Reminds: Keep your passport safe!
    After obtaining a visa, the passport is active for that country and holds a high value. Some international criminal groups and pickpockets specialize in         stealing passports and consider passports more valuable than currency. They will trade the passport for money, or perform some other illegal activities using the passport as a shield. Therefore, you should keep your passport safe under lock and key, especially after you pass through the customs inspection and go on an overseas trip. Carry your own passport along with you, and do not put it into your outside pockets or bag.


Scan me